The RACC is an institution that offers coverage and high-quality services to more than 10 million people worldwide. It is specialised in providing personal, family, breakdown, emergency health and home assistance and it has the largest driving school network in Spain.
Through its Foundation it promotes a new mobility culture, safer and more environment-friendly. In the world of motorsports, the Club provides support to young riders and drivers, and organises scoring rounds towards the Formula 1, MotoGP, Rally and Rallycross World Championships.
With a clear European and international vocation, it is a Member Club of the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile), as well as an active member of ERTICO – ITS Europe, MaaS Alliance and EuroRAP. The Club participates in several European R&D&I projects in the field of mobility.
Mission and values
Our mission is to provide assistance to these people, contributing to the improvement of their well-being and that of their families, by means of useful, quick, efficient and high-quality services.
Our values are:
• Quality: We are searching for excellence and constant improvement of the attention and services provided to our members, their families and society.
• Commitment: We are committed to the improvement of the quality of life, the health and the safety of people, and to the improvement of the environment.
• Innovation: We are constantly developing new services, processes and solutions to improve the experience of our members and customers, regardless of where they come from, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Reputation: We are the largest automobile club in Spain and an international benchmark organisation in the field of mobility.
• Loyalty: We are loyal to our members, customers and suppliers, looking for relationships based on honesty, mutual trust and nearness.